TADS meetings at St Paul’s Church
Now that the COVID restrictions are relaxing, the committee looks forward to seeing you at normal, face-to-face TADS speaker meetings to be held in the church.
However, we ask that you observe the following guidelines in order to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- IMPORTANTLY – if you are showing any known symptoms of COVID, have tested positive, or are in isolation, we would ask that you stay at home.
- We suggest you wear a face mask. Even though it is no longer a legal requirement to do so we consider it a courtesy to others.
- There will be hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes available at the door for your use. Fully paid-up members please tick off your name on the
membership list as you enter.
- If you wish to pay your membership fee for the year – £20.00, please pay the Treasurer at the entrance.
- Visitors please give name and payment – £3.00 to the Treasurer at the entrance.
- Chairs will be suitably spaced to allow social distancing. However, if you are in a ‘bubble’, you may move chairs closer if you wish.
- The toilet can be found in the vestry at the back of the church. The area is restricted to one person at a time.
- At the end of the meeting we are sure you will welcome the opportunity to stay and talk with other members, but please keep
an appropriate distance
Tadley and District History Society, October 2021.